NYIT Presidential Scholarships at the New York Institute of Technology are awarded to students to cover the cost of their program’s tuition costs.
- First-year students at the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) are eligible for a scholarship.
- Both domestic and international students can apply for the NYIT Presidential Scholarship program.
- Applicants for scholarships at the New York Institute of Technology are evaluated based on their application materials.
- SAT or ACT scores are required for international students to be considered.
- During the fall and spring semesters, the sum of the scholarship is split evenly between the two semesters.
This award is given to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and is renewed if the recipient maintains a minimum grade point average (GPA). The scholarship can be renewed for a maximum of four years (8 semesters).
|Scholarship Type||Merit-Based, Need-Based, College-Specific|
|Organization||New York Institute of Technology|
|No. of Scholarships||N/A|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website Link||https://www.nyit.edu/admissions/nyit scholarships|
Eligibility Criteria NYIT Presidential Scholarship
- To be eligible for the NYIT Presidential Scholarship, overseas applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolling in NYIT’s UG program as a first-year student.
- Admission to the New York Institute of Technology is unrestricted.
- A 1270on the SAT and a 27 on the ACT are the minimum requirements.
- International students must note that they will be considered for the NYIT scholarship if, and only if, they submit SAT or ACT scores.
Application Process NYIT Presidential Scholarship
All applicants for the NYIT Presidential Scholarship do not need to submit an additional application form.
New York Institute of Technology administrators will automatically review the applications of all eligible students.
Admission applications of NYIT Presidential Scholarship candidates are analyzed and evaluated by a panel of selectors at the institute.
Applicants are first shortlisted based on the merit list, then the recipients are selected and informed of the decision by mail.
NYIT Presidential Scholarship Details
NYIT Presidential Scholarship: Terms and Conditions
Before applying for the NYT Presidential Scholarship, an applicant must thoroughly read and accept the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
- There are no other benefits to recipients of the NYIT Presidential Scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at NYIT to be eligible for the award.
- The scholarship will not be extended if the winner fails to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA.
- Throughout the program, you’ll be required to keep a full-time study load.
- All 12 credits must be completed each semester without any incomplete grades or failing grades.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) is offering a scholarship to individuals who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree there. As a result, they achieved their goal of attending a prestigious institution in the United States.