Mount Mercy University is launching the 2022-2023 Social Work Scholarships to help international students afford a high-quality education.
The Department of Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and International Studies awarded the recipient a $2,000 prize. ‘ This grant is open to all undergraduate students at Mt. Mercy, including new and returning students.
Mount Mercy University was created by the Sisters of Mercy in 1928 as a private Catholic liberal arts college in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. A regional university in the Midwest ranks it 51st.
Is Mount Mercy University a good fit for your educational needs? All students at Mt. Mercy will be prepared for the challenges of today’s fast-changing world and for the bravery of tomorrow.
Everything it does revolves around the needs of students, and it works tirelessly to meet those needs.
Brief Description on Social Work Scholarships, Mount Mercy University
- University or Organization: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Social Work Scholarships, Mount Mercy University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all the countries around the world can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study program taught at Mt. Mercy can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate ability, talent, and dedication in their major area of study.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
An online application must be completed by students.
A separate online application is required for each scholarship.
The following are the supporting documents:
- The institution expects students to provide the following documents to them:
- Transcripts from your senior year of high school
- Statement of purpose
- A document certifying the source of funds.
- Passport photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an ACT score of at least 20 and a CGPA between 2.50 and 2.75 to be considered for admission.
- Students are required to submit scores on the following English language proficiency examinations to demonstrate their competency:
79 on the IBT TOEFL
TOEFL iBT: 213
TOEFL iBT 550
An Eiken Grade 1 PTE score of 53 on the IELTS
More than 50 languages can be learned on Duolingo
Benefits of Mount Mercy University
Mount Mercy will award $2,000 to the students who are selected to receive the award for undergraduate studies in an area of their choice.
Application Deadline: Social Work Scholarships, Mount Mercy University
Students are urged to apply in the spring of their senior year of high school, but an application deadline is not enforced.