McGill University MacBain Scholarships: As one of Canada’s most esteemed universities, McGill attracts students from over 149 countries each year to pursue a doctorate in medical science.
From business analytics and biomedical engineering to computer science, there are more than 399 undergraduate and post-graduate degrees available at McGill University.
McGill University is one of the world’s most prestigious educational institutions. The artificial blood cell and Plexiglas were invented by Nobel laureate Ernest Rutherford, whose study with radioactivity was carried forward by McGill researchers.
The new discipline of epigenetics is being advanced by academics and researchers at McGill University, and fresh plant-based energy sources are being developed, as well.
McGill University MacBain Scholarship Description:
- Host University: McGill University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 10,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: December of every year;
READ ALSO: 1000 Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships
The McCall MacBain Scholarships are now available for Master, Undergraduate and International Students in the fields of:
- Business Administration
- Law, Education
- Urban Planning
- Occupational Therapy
- Information Systems
- Physical Therapy, Music, Public Policy, Management, Science, Science Applied, and Social Work.
To help students achieve their full potential as global citizens, the McCall MacBain Award provides a complete graduate fellowship that combines financial support with academic support, inter-disciplinary training, and exposure to a diverse range of cultures.
Twenty full bursaries will be awarded across Canada as part of the McCall MacBain Scholarship. Each applicant will be able to apply for one of nearly 60 $5,000 or $10,000 scholarships.
McGill University MacBain Scholarships Eligibility requirements
- Admission to a full-time qualifying master’s or professional program at McGill University in the fall of 2022 is only open to students who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or refugees, as well as those who have completed their bachelor’s degree by August 2022.
- This scholarship is open from June until September 2021 to students who plan to begin their studies at McGill in the fall of 2022.
- To be eligible, students must apply to McGill for at least one full-time master’s or professional degree program that will be offered in the summer or fall of 2022.
- If they are chosen for the last round of interviews, they must submit their application by the program deadline, which is usually the middle of December in the following year.