Spirited young academics are invited to apply for the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung International Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship program is sponsored by the Foundation Office Zimbabwe (KAS).
The Konrad Adenauer Stiftung International Scholarship program is reserved for students enrolled in Zimbabwean universities in Bachelor’s program in Media/Journalism, Law, Public Management, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Political Science, Ethics and History. The candidates should be high-performing and promising and will be considered for this full coverage scholarship.
Foundation Office Zimbabwe (KAS) is determined to ensuring that people can live independently in dignity and freedom and makes a good contribution to Germany fulfilling its growing responsibility in the whole world.
The successful candidates will be offered full tuition and examination fees during their study from their admittance into the program onwards, accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation an, a semester stipend for books, internet and transportation costs.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All qualified international applicants are eligible to apply for Konrad Adenauer Stiftung International Scholarship.
• You can apply for a Bachelor’s degree in either of the following fields:
° Public Management
° Political Science
° International Relations
° Conflict Studies
° Peace Building
• To apply for this scholarship,you must be at least in your second year of Bachelor’s studies.
• You are required to prove above-average academic performance.
• You must be actively engaged in voluntary work.
• You must hold a broad general education and a distinct interest in political issues.
• You must have a positive attitude towards human rights and democracy.
• You must be open to developing your personal points of view and practice tolerance.
• You must be highly motivated and able to convince us of your goals in life.
How to Apply?
• You must first apply for admission in your preferred Zimbabwean University.
• Applicants are to submit all necessary documents required for this scholarship program through mail to email@example.com.
• An Application form
• A Cover letter
• A Meaningful CV
• Informal academic or employment/volunteer
• Letter of Recommendation
• A copy of latest transcript
Requirements of Admission:
• Applicants must meet the academic requirements and entry of the respective universities.
• You are advised to check and meet the language requirements of your chosen university.
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung International Scholarships are fully funded scholarships. The benefits are great and can be accessible by all the selected applicants.