The Korea International Cooperation Agency KOICA through the Capability Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow CIAT is currently welcoming applications for KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries. future CIAT is presently receiving applications for Developing Countries.
The areas of study you will benefit from the KOICA Scholarship offer are pointed out to address consented development necessities of partner
nations, such as International Development, Agriculture, Women, and Development, Fishery
Science, Public Policy, Rural Development, etc., in line with Korea’s bilateral assistance
KOICA offered a broad capacity of advantages to the grantees (attendees) filling the occupancy
expenditures while in Korea for the minimum duration needed to finish the program.
The KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is scheduled to prepare pivotal
administrators in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their
countries. This scholarship is fully-funded.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KOICA, Korea
Host Institution(s): Universities in Korea
Scholarship Value: It is fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Scholarships are obtainable for seeking Master’s degree studies & Ph.D. degrees
at partaking in Korean universities.
Ethnicity: International Students
KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries | DETAILS
KOICA Scholarship is awarding twenty-four master’s degree programs and two doctorate programs. This
opportunity is solely for twenty programs only. Application Procedures for twelve additional
courses will be offered during March.
CIAT has founded partnerships with a populace of public institutions, research academies,
universities, and other differences in Korea to provide differentia (quality) training programs.
- Be selected by his or her government.
- Have satisfactory knowledge of both verbal & written English to take classes taught completely
in English and to write educational information and a thesis in English.
- Have an optimistic perspective and a substantial will to get adapted to multiple cultures
and environments and to comprehend the hosting nation’s culture.
- Have good ethical traits to tolerate student life on campus.
- Be in good health, both mentally and physically, to embark on the program.
- Pregnancy is considered a disqualifying situation for taking part in this program.
- Having tuberculosis or any sort of communicable disease is considered a disqualifying condition
for participation in this program.
- Have not formerly obtained a scholarship or taken part in a scholarship program, including a
KOICA Scholarship Program, from the Korean government.
To be qualified for KOICA Scholarship Program, candidates are anticipated to complete the
For KOICA Scholarship Master’s Degree:
- A resident of a supporter country. Officially suggested by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a well-known institution
- Public administrators or publicly affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s appointment standard
For the KOICA Scholarship Doctoral degree:
- Those who meet the above choosing standards for the master’s degree
- A master’s degree holder of KOICA’s scholarship program
- Tuition payment
- Monthly allowance
- Settlement allowance
- Scholarship Completion Grant
- Extracurricular Activities
You May Also Like Erasmus University Rotterdam Ph.D. Research Scholarships (Fully-funded)
Application for Applying Guidelines
How-to-Apply: All documents should be mailed to the regional KOICA office or the applicable
government office. For application procedures and obtainable course lists, please refer to the
program information of each that is unrestricted and accessible on the KOICA CIAT website:
Application Closing Date: March 20, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for the GKS scholarship for 2023?
Documents to Submit:
- Application Form.
- Personal Statement.
- Study Plan.
- One letter of Recommendation.
- GKS Recipients Agreement.
- Personal Medical Assessment.
- Proof of citizenship (candidates and parents) and evidence of family affinity.
- High School Graduation Certificate (or certificate of anticipated graduation)
How to apply for KOICA?
All documents should be mailed to the provincial KOICA headquarters or the applicable
government office. ① KOICA Application Form ② Recommendation letter from applicants’
governments ③ Document Checklist ④ University Application form with mandated documents
for the university * Refer to Program Information on KOICA CIAT Website.
Do you find this information helpful? If yes, Do not be left in this opportunity unity offer. Apply and get to study outside your country.