This may be your time to study at IT University of Copenhagen in Denmark with fully funded scholarships. The university has announced the commencement of the application of its Master’s degrees scholarships for non-EU and EEA.
The scholarships are offered through the Danish Government. Excellent and outstanding students from non-EU/EEU countries are specially invited to apply for the scholarship awards.
Founded in 1999, IT University in Denmark is a specialized university which focuses on IT. Every year, it admits international students to study the various degrees it offers.
Benefits of IT University of Copenhagen Scholarship
• IT University of Copenhagen Scholarship grants full tuition fee waivers.
• IT University of Copenhagen Scholarship offers funds that cover basic living costs.
Summary of Scholarship
• Scholarship country: Denmark
• Scholarship provider: IT University Of Copenhagen
• Programme level: Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship sponsor: Government Scholarships
• Scholarship closes: March 1, 2023
IT University of Copenhagen Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• Open to all non-EU, EEA or Switzerland citizens.
• Open to all students admitted to study Master’s programmes at the University of Copenhagen.
• Open to students offered a time-limited residence permit for studying a higher education programme in Denmark.
• Open to students who possess a university Bachelor’s degree or a professional Bachelor’s degree.
• Open to students who hold English qualifications equivalent to B-level in Denmark with a minimum of 3.0-grade point average.
Note: The requirements for each programme vary. However, all programmes required application material and documentation. Therefore, make sure that you upload all the necessary documents.
The requirements for all the programmes vary. So, ensure you go through the requirements of your preferred programme before you apply.