Saint Martin’s University in the United States in its commitment to support exceptional international students in pursuing their degrees, has opened the application portal for its 2022/2023 academic year partial international scholarship programme.
The partial International Saint Martin’s University Scholarship award is for international undergraduate aspirants at Saint Martin’s University willing to study on an F1 visa status. The interested aspirants must write an essay and have commendable and excellent academic records to merit the one-time scholarship award which worth $1,000.
Founded in 1895, Saint Martin’s University is a well-known private university in the United States. The university has transformed in name several times since it started operation.
About Saint Martin’s University scholarship
• Host country: United States of America
• Host institution: Saint Martin’s University
• Programme: Bachelor’s, Undergraduate
• Scholarship type: Partial Scholarships
• Last date: December 31, 2022
• All international students can apply for the Saint Martin’s University partial International Scholarship.
• The interested aspirants can apply for any programmes the Saint Martin’s University offer.
• The interested aspirants must be international undergraduates.
• Aspirants must be willing to study on an F1 student visa.
The selected applicants for the Saint Martin’s University partial International Scholarship will be offered an award worth $1,000.
• All interested students should submit an admission application on the university’s portal. They can submit their applications for the scholarship award together with the admission application. Every student that meets the eligibility criteria of the scholarship award will be considered accordingly.
The interested applicants must prepare a minimum of 250-word essay telling either their leadership or service experience. It should be submitted together with the résumé.
The interested aspirants must submit all the required documents and meet the English language proficiency criteria.
The interested applicants must upload scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
• TOEFL CBT – 213
• IELTS – 6.5
• TOEFL PBT – 550
• Duolingo – 100
• TOEFL IBT – 79
Having read through the Saint Martin’s University scholarship eligibility criteria and meeting the requirements, do not wait till the scholarship closes before you apply. Applications submitted after the last day won’t be accepted.