If you want to begin your academic career in the United States, apply for an international scholarship at Ferrum College. For the academic year 2022-2023, the scholarships will be given out to deserving students.
All international students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree study program at Ferrum College. These scholarships are undefined and will be awarded to students based on their academic merit.
Ferrum College, formerly the Ferrum Training School for primary and secondary education, was founded in 1913 in Ferrum, Virginia as a private institution of higher learning.
Located in the South, it is ranked 55th among the region’s regional institutions of higher education. All students at the college are urged to strive for excellence in their work, develop promising futures, and lead fulfilling lives.
Why choose to study at Ferrum College? Ferrum College has one of the oldest environmental science programs in the country and offers internship and research opportunities in all majors.
At Ferrum College, every student’s education is impacted by the natural world. It is a dynamic learning community where students enter with promise and leave with purpose.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants can apply as soon as possible for an early decision and admission.
- University or Organization: Ferrum College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programs offered at Ferrum can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good academic merit records and test scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete the Ferrum College Application for Admission. Then, students must complete visa procedures by submitting the below-listed documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit their official high school transcript along with an official translation into English and a copy of the front and back of their current passport and visa, certificate of financial statement, and original copy of a bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students need to submit test scores for SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide TOEFL or ILETS test scores to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The international scholarship awarded to the selected students will provide them tuition fee support for any undertaken bachelor’s or master’s study program.