TAMU-Corpus Christi is providing the International Impact Scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year. Students who plan to attend the university’s undergraduate program are eligible for the award.
Public research university Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TAMU-CC) in Corpus Christi is located in Texas. It is a member of the Texas A&M University System and a “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity” institution.
Through six colleges, it provides 33 undergraduate majors and 25 graduate programs, as well as 6 doctoral programs
What’s the point of attending Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi? TAMU-CC has a wide selection of well regarded degree programs, so you can focus your studies on what you are most passionate about.
Unmanned aircraft research and testing can only be conducted at TAMU-CC, which is one of seven such test locations in the world. Become a key player in groundbreaking research aimed at preserving the oceans of the globe.
International Impact Scholarships Application Deadline:
Applications are open throughout the academic year 2022-2023.
Brief Description on International Impact Scholarships
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
International Impact Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Courses or Subjects That Qualify:
The university will award the scholarship in any field it offers.
- Criteria for Eligibility:
All of the following requirements must be met for an applicant to be considered:
At least a 3.0 (on the US 4.0 scale) total high school GPA is required for students.
How to Apply for International Impact Scholarships
- What You’ll Do: Participants in the program must be enrolled in a university undergraduate degree program in order to be considered for enrollment.
- Documentation in Support: All overseas high schools, colleges, and universities attended must be evaluated by one of the University-approved evaluation agencies and their official transcripts must be submitted.
Students are required to present ACT and/or SAT scores, which must be sent directly from the testing agency, for admissions consideration.
- The following is a requirement in terms of language proficiency:
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
TOEFL PBT score of 550; IELTS 6.5; IBT score of 79
For applicants in the United States, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi will receive $1,000.