Students from all over the world can apply for International Deans Scholarships at Concord University for the next academic year 2022-2023.
It is possible to apply for this scholarship program if you are a freshman or transfer student at Concord University and plan to pursue an undergraduate degree there.
Applicants will get a $3,500 to $5,000 scholarship based on their grade point average (GPA).
For American students, this is a great deal!
Concord University, located in Athens, West Virginia, was established on February 28, 1872, as a state-supported institution of higher learning. At Concord University, our goal is to better the lives of our students and the communities in which they reside.
Concord University is a great choice for many reasons. The institution improves students’ lives and careers via innovative teaching and learning, intellectual and creative activities, community service, and civic participation.
Brief Description of International Deans Scholarships
- University or Organization: Concord University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
READ MORE: 1000 Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligibility for International Deans Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply.
- Applications are accepted by students enrolled in any of Concord University’s undergraduate degree programs.
- The following are the requirements for participation:
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered
- Candidates must have a GPA between 3.0 and 3.49.
Application Deadline for International Deans Scholarships
Students have until July 1, 2022, to submit their applications.
How to Apply for International Deans Scholarships
READ MORE: Calboonya Info Technology & Computer Science Scholarship
Logging in to the university’s portal is the only way to apply to Concord. The GPA of students who apply for the award will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants are required to provide their entire academic record at the time they apply.
- First-year applicants must have at least a 2.0 GPA, an ACT composite score of 18 or an SAT composite score of 960 to be considered for admission.
- Students are required to submit scores on the following English language proficiency examinations to demonstrate their competency:
TOEFL IBT: 60
1095 on the GTEC for the IELTS
Eiken – 2A iTEP – 3.5
Selected overseas undergraduates at Concord University will receive between $3,500 and $5,000 in financial aid.