In order to provide students with a better educational experience in the United States, California Baptist University is pleased to offer the Global Initiative Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who have an interest in pursuing an undergraduate degree at CalBaptist can apply for this scholarship. To be eligible for this $10,000 scholarship, students must have been accepted into the applied program.
The California Baptist Institution is a private Christian university that believes that everyone has a purpose and helps people discover theirs. It is one of the best Christian colleges in the country.
It is ranked 40th among regional universities west.
What drew you to California Baptist University in the first place?
Academic and co-curricular programs at California Baptist University are designed to help each student achieve his or her full potential in all areas of his or her life: intellectual, physical, and social as well as spiritual.
Application Deadline: International undergraduate applicants are required to have submitted their application and all supporting documents by 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: California Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International students can apply to undertake an undergraduate program at CalBaptist.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted as CBU students to receive grants and applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to any desired program through the application portal of the university—the international financial aid application required to apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have attained a minimum 3.0 GPA is required for unconditional admission, and a minimum 2.75 GPA is required for conditional admission to get into CBU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- PTE Academic – 48
- Cambridge English Assessment Exam – B2 to C2
- IELTS – 5.5
A grant worth $10,000 per year for up to 4 years will be provided to the selected international undergraduates at CalBaptist.