The applications for World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program for 2022 are currently ongoing. This is a great opportunity for young professionals and graduates to garner experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with perks.
Are you a young recent graduate, you have a passion and commitment to help others? People like you are needed to apply for the World Bank’s JPA program where you will acquire a two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment.
The World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program is a two-year professional program designed for young graduates all over the world. The program will open a stream of career opportunities for the young participants in the government, academia, private sector, corporate world, and other development areas.
Summary of World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program:
• Organization: The World Bank
• Duration of Program: 2 years
• Country: Worldwide
• Application Deadline: Open
• The applicants selected will get a competitive salary according to international standards.
• The applicants selected will be offered a two-year contract with the World Bank.
• The applicants selected with a disability will get the Disability Settlement fund.
List of Fields in World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program:
• Administrative functions
• Human development
• Social Sciences
• Private Sector
Eligibility Criteria Requirements for Junior Professional Associates Program:
• New Graduates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
• An applicant must possess at least a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
• Applicants should not be over 28 years of age on the first day of the job.
• Applicants must be proficient and fluent in English language.
• Applicants who have command in more than one WB’s official language have added advantage. (Arabic, French, Chinese Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish)
How to Apply?
• Interested applicants should visit the World’s Bank external career website
• They should complete the application form online from there
• Those applicants who are identified for an assignment will be contacted by the Hiring Manager
The World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program is a fully funded program. All the selected applicants for the program will be offered a competitive salary and two-year contract with World Bank. Aside these, there are other fantastic perks the program offers.