Full The Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals provides an extraordinary occasion to formulate professionally and academically, experience the Swedish community and culture, and produce a long-continuing relationship with Sweden and different transnational professionals.
The Swedish institute education is planned for full-time, one- or two-time master’s programs, and is patronized by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. The Swedish Institute unlocks the call for operations formerly every time for master’s studies inception in the afterlife semester. To have a successful operation, make yourself confident to be good, finish all phases of the procedure, and that you have the attestation instructed to complete your operation in time.
Qualification Conditions requirements For The Fully- Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships.
Country of citizenship
You must be a domicile of a country that’s good( qualified) for SI scholarships. Nonetheless, you do not have to live in the country at the moment of the application.
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar( Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
You must be liable to pay schooling payments to Swedish universities, have gone after the phases of University Admissions, and be accepted to one of the good master’s programmes by 30th of March 2023
You must have a minimum of three thousand(,000) hours of demonstrated work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership understanding from your contemporary ( current) or former employer, or civil community engagement.
Master’s programmes The master’s programmes you apply for must be good for SI education. We emphasize programmes within particular subject fields, depending on your country of citizenship.
Check Also: 2023 Ambassador’s International Scholarship at Sharda University
- Full training payment coverage
- The payment is paid literally by SI to your Swedish university at the inception of every semester.
- A monthly expenditure worth the sum of SEK11,000 to cover your residency expenditures throughout the study duration.
- Insurance against disease and accident
- Trip entitlement. This is a one-time expenditure and doesn’t apply to learners formerly living in Sweden.
- For intellectualists from Bangladesh, Bolivia; Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar( Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe – the education includes a trip entitlement of SEK,000 for the entire study period.
- For scholars from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine, the education comprises a trip entitlement of the sum of SEK 11,000 for the exclusive study duration.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Professionals( NFGP) – a platform to enable you to develop professionally and produce a network while in Sweden.
- After your education duration has been concluded, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you earn a unique occasion for continued networking and professional development.
You have to use SI’s handed forms, and you must complete your operation in English. else, your operation won’t be considered further.
- A complete application consists of:
- Curriculum Vitae ( we only accept the SI- template)
- Letters of reference( we only accept the SI- template)
- Valid and completed evidence of work and leadership experience( we only accept the SI- template)
- Copy of your valid passport National ID card
Encouragement ( will be asked of you in the application portal)
Point Out! Your application will be disqualified if any of the above is missing.
Application Closing Date 28th of February 2023 1459 CET
For further information
The Swedish institute education is planned for full-time, one- or two-time master’s programmes, and is patronized by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. The Swedish Institute unlocks the call for application previously every time for master’s studies inception in the afterlife semester. To have a successful operation, make yourself confident to be good, finish all phases of the procedure, and that you have the requirement instructed to complete your application in time. They provide an extraordinary occasion to stimulate professional and academic, experience the Swedish community and culture, and produce a long-continuing relationship with Sweden and various international professionals. Apply now and get to be one of their beneficiaries.