The fully funded IMF Summer Internship for 2022/2023. The International Monetary Fund Internship covers all internship expenses. It offers paid internships for Undergraduate, Graduate, Ph.D. including LLM, J.D programs.
All interested International students all over world can apply for the IMF internship program. All the selected interns are required to fly to Washington DC because IMF Heqaquater is in D.C.
Exactly 50 students from all over the world are accepted annually at IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C. These paid internships do commence between June and October and last for 10 to 12 weeks. the IMF offers its interns a nice stipend, round trip air ticket to Washington D.C., medical coverage travel allowance.
Summary of IMF Summer Internship:
• Host Organization: IMF
• Internship Duration: 10 to 12 Weeks
• Program: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD
• Internship Type: Fully Funded
• Closing Date: Open
List of Internship Fields at IMF
• Information technology
• Human Resources
• International Economics
• Public Finance
• Financial Markets
IMF Economic Field Internship
The applicants must have concentrated their studies on monetary and international economics, financial markets, public finance , economics, or other fields.
IMF Legal Department Internship
• In one to two years of completing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in Law.
• Interns competitive salary/stipend
• Interns are offered a round-trip economy class air travel from their university to Washington, D.C.
• It provides limited medical insurance.
Applicant who is currently completing a PhD.:
• Should be registered as an active student (i.e. returning to the university studies after completing the internship).
• Should be below the age of 32 at the beginning of the internship
Applicant who is currently completing a Master’s degree:
• Should be registered as an active student at the time of application.
• Should be below the age of 28 at the start of the internship
Applicant who is applying to the Legal Department Internship:
• Should be within one to two years of completing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law.
• Should be below the age of 32 as at start of the internship.
How to Apply for the Internship?
• You’re to visit the IMF Internship website (https://www.imf.org/en/About/Recruitment/working-at-the-imf/fund-internship-program)
• You will find all the details mentioned on the website.
• The Internship Eligibility Criteria and How to go about the application are listed (https://www.imf.org/en/About/Recruitment/working-at-the-imf/fund-internship-program)
The Funded IMF Summer Internship is a paid internship program. The interns are offered salaries and stipends for their upkeep. Aside these, they are also offered limited medical insurance. The internship one-year internship is currently open, so, you can still apply for it.