Seek your schooling in the Netherlands. Great information! Applications for Erasmus University
MBA scholarships are presently available. And here, we will elucidate in detail this scholarship
the program, its advantages, and the phase-by-the-phase application procedure.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is a partly financed scholarship for
multinational learners. Scholarship importance varies but is obtainable up to 50 percent of the
MBA tuition payment.
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will choose the recipient based on your MBA application. For
instance, essays, Curriculum Vitae, GMAT, business case (if relevant), and admissions
interviews. Also, the Awards Committee will scrutinize your profile or facets thereof such as your
ethnicity, cultural background, gender, knowledge, upbringing, sustainability, etc.
As our scholarship application ending date runs similar to our MBA application closing date, all
recipients are deemed for a scholarship at the same time and in line with the MBA application
round that they are submitting to.
Review the most distinguished and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
Scholarship Succinct Description
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study country: Netherlands
- Opportunity Emphasis Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Duration: One year
- Application Closing Date: Please present your application for the Full-time MBA program
commencing in January 2023, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship offers the candidates with the subsequent advantages:
- Scholarship importance varies but is obtainable up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition payment.
Eligibility Measures for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be qualified for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, these significances should be
- Mandated Language: English
- Qualified Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Capacity to chip into a multicultural setting
- English language expertness
- All recipients who apply to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of
Management, Erasmus University is deemed for a scholarship.
Also, apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship and get financial aid amounting to US$95,000 towards tuition fees.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please heed the subsequent application method to benefit Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA applicant who has presented his/her online MBA application to our International
Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) is automatically deemed for a scholarship. A
different scholarship application is not needed as the Awards Committee considers Committee
MBA deliberation as a component of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Fill out your application and arrange the subsequent documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Recipients who are requested for an admissions interview must conduct a video answer through
Want to Study in Italy on Scholarship? Check Out Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy
To find out more about Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Erasmus Mundus scholarship available for 2023?
One of the most Outstanding scholarships in Europe, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023
is currently unrestricted for the educational year 2023. The Erasmus+ scholarship offers the
candidates the chance to study for a Master’s or Doctorate in any of the European universities
What is the fully funded scholarship in the Netherlands in 2023?
Netherland Government of Holland scholarship ships for transnational pupils for the educational
year 2023-2024. This scholarship is obtainable for undergraduate and master’s studies and
offers the applicants € 5,000 which can be used to cover the tuition payments.
What CGPA is required for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
2.5 to 3.0 CGPA
You can commence applying once you turn 16 and there are no age limitations beyond that. You
may still apply despite accumulating a below-average CGPA (formerly, there were scholarship
candidates with a 2.5 to 3.0 CGPA).
Is it hard to get into Erasmus?
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is choosy with an acceptance rate of
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate solely on your MBA application. This scholarship is partly sponsored (financed) for global candidates. And the usefulness differs but it is accessible close to fifty (50%) percent of the MBA expenditure.