The ECMC Foundation in the United States is accepting applications from qualified international for its ongoing fully funded scholarship awards application. The award is for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The scholarship award is determined to assist adult basic education or support students in obtaining a general educational development credential or high school equivalency diploma.
ECMC Foundation, United States, is a nationally recognised foundation that is consistent in improving postsecondary outcomes for students from developing countries.
About ECMC Foundation scholarship programme
• Study country: United States of America
• Host institutions: USA Universities
• Programme: Diploma
• Scholarship type: Full Scholarships
• Application deadline: December 31, 2022
Nonprofit organizations registered as a U.S. 501(c)(3) or a 509(a)(1), (2) or (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Postsecondary institutions and systems or their affiliated and supporting foundations
ECMC Foundation offers education funds to the recipients of the scholarship programme.
• The brief summary of applicants’ organizations, purpose of the organizations, history, and records on effectiveness.
• The summary of the activities applicants request support, as well as an outline of applicants objectives.
• The exact start date and duration of the proposed activities.
• Total funds needed, the amount demanded from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other sources of support.
• The contact information and EIN for the organization.
• The interested aspirants must possess previous degree certificates with excellent grades.
All interested aspirants are required to upload their certificates of English language competency.
This scholarship application will close by 31st of December 2022. We advise all interested applicants to submit their applications before the deadline.