Scrutinizing for a study grant in the United States? The International Students Academic Merit
The scholarship is for fresh international learners who want to get a graduate or undergraduate
degree in the United State of America at East Tennessee State University.
Eligibility Prerequisites at East Tennessee State University
- Apply for admission at East Tennessee State University undergraduate admissions, and
- Hold or schedule to have an F-1 or J-1 learner visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a demonstrated history of educational accomplishment.
Award Procedures at East Tennessee State University
All candidates who complete the subsequent standards will be considered for the scholarship:
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the United States 4.0 scale (freshman candidates)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer recipients and
- Candidates who are eligible for the scholarship will get a notification of the award in their
admission letter. For undergraduate learners who hope to obtain the scholarship, you must
complete and introduce a scholarship approval (acceptance) form during the fresh learner
The East Tennessee State University Scholarship Importance for Each Educational Year.
Undergraduate learners: Up to a sum of $12,500
Graduate pupils: Masters level learners of about a sum $5000 and Doctoral students up to a
the sum of $9,000
Award Terms and Conditions:
Undergraduate learners: up to a sum of eight (8) semesters provided the minimum eligibility
prerequisites are maintained.
Graduate Students: Five (5) semesters for candidates seeking a master’s degree, or
commensurate with the length of the program.
The scholarship may not be combined with additional scholarships that fill in for the tuition
expenditures (Creative Arts, Honors in Discipline, Grad Assistantship, Graduate Tuition
Scholarship, Government funding, Fulbright grants, etc. Scholarship cannot be used when
learners are paying in-state or Erate tuition.
Other conditions as summarized in the Acceptance Form.
Learners Ineligible for the Merit Scholarship:
- Second Bachelor’s degree candidates, if the previous Bachelor’s degree was approved by East
Tennessee State University.
- Graduate scholars accepting a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- Learners receiving any additional East Tennessee State University tuition scholarship
- Learners paying in-state or Erate tuition.
- Learners applying for the M.D. and PharmD programs
- Learners who are not in lawful F-1 or J-1 status
For further inquiries please contact: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Which scholarship is fully funded for international students in the USA in 2023?
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship to the USA
This Scholarshipolarship is a fully financed program. Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D. Research.
The application ending date is October 31st, 2023.
What are equity and merit scholarships for 2023 -2024?
Equity and Merit Scholarships are for academically outstanding learners who have the potential
to make substantial assistance to sustainable development in their residence countries. The
awards are aimed at candidates who cannot afford to study in Manchester without a
Which scholarship is fully sponsored without IELTS 2023?
The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar is Now available and accepting
Applications for the 2023 forthcoming applicants intake. The HBKU Scholarship is a Fully
Sponsored Scholarship for International Students to Embark Bachelors or a Ph.D. of
the best scholarships in the Best 25 Scholarships Without IELTS.
Which country is easiest to get a scholarship in?
China is an effortless country to apply for a scholarship.
Which country gives a full free scholarship?
Countries such as Germany, Finland, Iceland, and Austria provide different complementary or
low tuition schemes for international learners.
Candidates who are studying Graduation and Post Graduation courses at East. State
Tennessee University can get East Tennessee State University Academic Merit Scholarship
2023 for International Students details and apply for the scholarship on or before the application
ending date. The scholarship fills in just 50% of the Tuition payment. Scholarship award pertains
to just to East State Tennessee University learners.