On Canada’s most difficult island, Cape Breton University provides students with a world-class education in a supportive and encouraging learning environment.
Cape Breton University is a place where students’ ideas and passions are nurtured.
Many international students come to Cape Breton University, which is located in an area with breathtaking landscapes, a vibrant culture, and welcoming locals.
As a CBU student, you’ll have access to a wide range of activities, new experiences, and an encouraging learning community.
Students at CBU get unmatched support, enabling them to get the most out of their time on campus and in the classroom.
In terms of faculty-student engagement and service-learning, there are programs in a wide range of academic areas that consistently outperform national standards.
Engineering, supply chain management, hospitality and tourism, business, liberal arts and public administration, science and health and professional programs are also available.
Cape Breton University Scholarship Description:
- Host University: Cape Breton University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 30,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
Now is the time to submit your application for the Cape Breton University, Canada, Undergraduate and International Student Entrance Scholarship.
The institution is dedicated to providing students with a world-class education. Applicants who are selected will get a stipend of up to $30,000 to assist with the costs of attending university in Canada.
Eligibility requirements: Cape Breton University Scholarship
- Grade point average is based on all 11th and 12th-grade AC & AD courses that have been successfully completed past the first semester; there are no failing grades.
- Cape Breton University will determine the GPA of international students who have just graduated from high school; ESL conditional bids must be enrolled in a CBU English language partner school in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Participants in the scholarship program must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate program.
- Transcripts from all schools attended and a copy of one’s passport are required supporting documents.
- Candidates must meet the university’s entrance requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- A score of 6.5 on the IELTS Academic (and IELTS Indicator) is required, with no band lower than 6.0, according to www.ielts.org.
- MELAB: www.melab.ca; CAEL: www.cael.ca
- CanTEST reading and listening scores of 4.5 and writing scores of 4.0; Duolingo English exam score of 115 for undergraduate degrees and certifications; Pearson PTE Academic score of 59: www.pearsonpte.com