Emirates Aviation University, the educational division of the Emirates Group, is the principal academic institution in the Middle East for the study of aeronautical engineering, aviation management, logistics and supply management, aviation safety and security.
The students may select between training, undergraduate and postgraduate courses that incorporate the high academic demands of the industry with the most recent advances and knowledge of the aviation sector. Experimented academic leadership, a diverse global student population and a dedicated campus in the middle of Dubai guarantee a dynamic and successful educational atmosphere. As the Group’s educational arm, the UAE provides a six-month internship with the Group for its most successful undergraduates to experience the real world directly and to combine theory with practical application.
- Host University: Emirates Aviation University;
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate Level
- Scholarship Worth: 50% Discount of tuition fees;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship is now available for Undergraduate, Postgraduate International Students in all fields to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the Emirates Aviation University, United Arab Emirates.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship
- Ongoing Chevening Scholarship Schemes in UK-2021
- COINS Grand Challenge for Undergraduates and Entrepreneurs in USA 2021
- International Merit Scholarships at University of Southern Maine in USA 2021
- Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London in UK 2021/2022
Emirates Aviation University is a renowned institution of higher learning, with expertise in aviation engineering, aircraft management, business management, aviation security and safety studies. It is regarded as a leading university in the world for aviation studies.
The university offers their students a combination of undergraduate and postgraduate programs that incorporate the best academic performance with the most recent advancements and expertise in the aerospace industry.
Any selected students will benefit from 50% of the cost of tuition as part of the program’s rewards. This will support them in obtaining a superior education at an accessible price.
Candidates are required to have been tested as an international student;
Candidates are required to have previously submitted an application to a qualifying course at the university;
Candidates are required to achieve a minimal average grade point average of 90% or it’s equal in their final year of high school, with an IELTS 6 academic or equivalent
In order to be considered for this scholarship, students must register for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Emirates Aviation University. Then complete an online application available at the Admissions and Registration Office. Once completed, applications should be submitted to the Admissions and Registration Office with the necessary documents before the deadline (see official website below).
Required support documents:
A letter of offer from Emirates Aviation University for the study program;
A copy of the appropriate academic background needed for admission to the program;
The candidate can also suggest any other relevant documents
The entrance conditions for each course are different from one to the other.
Students from non-native English-speaking nations will be required to demonstrate their English language abilities by obtaining a score of 6 on the Academic IELTS or an equivalent score.