Aron Govil Grant: For the academic year 2022-2023 has been announced by Aron Govil. It is open to high school seniors and matriculating students enrolled in one of the several authorized institutions in the United States of America.
Aron Govil is the Chairman and CEO of the Ducon Group, a global conglomerate with companies working in a variety of fields, including cutting-edge design and development and environmental monitoring and management.
At the City University of New York, Aron Govil earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. In addition, he received his MBA and a P.E. design permit while completing his studies.
Aron Govil Grant Application Deadline
The deadline for Aron Govil Grant in USA 2022 is November 30, 2022
Aron Govil Grant Brief Description
- University or Organization: Aron Govil
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, high-school senior
- Award: USD1000/-
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
READ MORE: UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships Australia
Aron Govil Grant Eligibility
- Only the United States is permitted to participate.
- Courses or Subjects That Qualify.
- The university will award the scholarship in any field it offers.
- Criteria for Eligibility: All of the following requirements must be met for an applicant to be considered:
- High school seniors or undergraduates presently enrolled in authorized colleges and universities in the United States are eligible to apply for this grant.
- They could be a first-year or second-year student at the time of application.
How to Apply for Aron Govil Grant
- The essay must be sent to Aron Govil through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with all essential information.
- First/Last Name Telephone Number
- Email and mailing addresses
- Graduation from an Accredited or Registered Institution (MM.DD.YYYY)
- You are now a student at an accredited institution/college/university:
- Your current GPA is:
- Documentation in Support:
- An essay addressing the question, “Where do you see yourself in 10 years?”
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA in order to apply.
- Students must be fluent in English in order to enroll in this program.
Each scholar who is selected will get a stipend of $1,000 to help them finish their studies in the United States.