The Adelaide International Scholarships 2022 application period is now open to international students (ASI).
Master’s and PhD students from any country can apply for the University of Adelaide International scholarships.
Students with outstanding academic records are eligible for a number of scholarships each year.
There are no restrictions on when you can apply for the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI).
Before submitting an application for a scholarship, take sure to thoroughly review the scholarship’s eligibility conditions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Please see Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several.
Study Level: Masters and PhD Students
Nationality: domestic and international students
Adelaide International Scholarships 2022-23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for a University of Adelaide International Scholarship, the following eligibility conditions may apply;
- Successful completion of an Australian First Class Honours degree or its international equivalent is needed for all candidates (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). To be eligible, students must finish all of their coursework and exams in a timely manner.
- Based on academic performance and research potential, scholarships will be offered. There is no weight given to a student’s extracurricular activities.
- There must be no research qualifications that are equivalent to or greater than an Australian Research Master degree for international students to apply for a Research Master degree at the University of Adelaide if they are applying for a Research Master degree.
- Applicants from outside the United States who have not met the English language competence standards for direct entry or who have completed a Pre-Enrollment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the desired program of study are ineligible.
- It is not possible for those who conduct their study via remote candidacy to participate in this competition.
- As an international student, you are required to enroll at the University of Adelaide, and you are expected to maintain that status during your time at the university.
- A student must show that they were unable to apply in the prior round in order to be eligible to apply again if they have already started the degree for which they are applying.
- Scholarship recipients are required to begin their studies at the University of Adelaide in the semester in which they are awarded the scholarship.
- The next foreign scholarship round will automatically examine applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration, presuming they have a valid offer of candidature for that intake, but were unsuccessful.
- The Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an outside sponsor must not have granted the student another award before they can offer a scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits for Adelaide International Scholarships
The Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) provides;
- A two-year master’s degree in research and a three-year doctoral degree in research course costs (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
- Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders are entitled to a standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa.
- The award provides an annual living allowance of $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually).
There is no price for applying.
To apply, students from throughout the world and the United States should complete the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Find a supervisor
- Step 4: Apply online
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (domestic students)
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (international students)
Please Note That:
- Without a formal application, the University of Adelaide will not be able to determine if a student is eligible for candidacy or a scholarship.
- Applying early is strongly recommended, since the deadline for submission is fast approaching (if any)
Application Deadline: Varies