The Westlake International School is glad to announce its Tan Sri Hew Excellence Scholarships for applicants who wish to study in Malaysia. The life-changing Westlake International School Scholarship is for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is open to all international students who are applying to secondary levels (Year 7 – Year 10) at Westlake International School. This scholarship supports highly intelligent students with up to 100% off tuition fees.
The goal of Westlake International School is to provide students with the ideal atmosphere for achieving their academic goals. The educational and boarding programs it offer are to cultivate each student’s talents.
• Closing Date: November 30, 2022
• Country: Malaysia
• Scholarship Provider: Westlake International School
• Program: Bachelor, Undergraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
• All successful applicants will receive up to 100% off on tuition fees at the Westlake International School in Malaysia.
• The scholarship covers term fees and does not cover other educational expenses such as boarding fees, administration fees, book fees, examination fees, Co-curricular Activities (CCA) fees and other fees.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students can apply for the Westlake International School Scholarship.
• Westlake International School Scholarship is awarded in all subjects offering by the university.
• The scholarship is available to all students applying to secondary levels (Year 7 – Year 10) for January intake only.
How to Apply?
• You must must first apply for admission in the Year 12 at the Westlake International School.
• After then, complete the scholarship application form.
• You must attach academic transcripts of all previous schools you attended and a copy of passport.
Requirements of Admission:
• You must have a required SPM / UEC Grades 9 (A/A+), IGCSE / GCE / O Level Results 9(A*/A).
• You have to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English.
Westlake International School Scholarship is not a fully funded scholarship program. Aside your tuition fee that will be provided by the scholarship, you will be the one to settle your other educational expenses.