Academically outstanding students are invited to apply for the New College of the Humanities International Scholarships in the UK for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The New College of the Humanities International Scholarships are reserved for both domestic and international students who demonstrate outstanding academic potential and achievement. Interested applicants can apply apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate program offered at the university.
New College of the Humanities was established in 2010. It’s a college of higher education with more than 400 students.
• Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Provider: New College Of The Humanities
• Program: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Funding Type: Partial Funding
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
New College of the Humanities:
• You will be offered £500 after the Reading Week of your first term of study for the first year of investigation by the university.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All qualified domestic and international students can apply for this scholarship.
• You can apply for undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the university.
• You must show extraordinary academic achievement and potential.
How to Apply?
• You can apply for the school admission online. • Inasmuch as you are eligible to apply, you will be considered automatically.
• No separate scholarship application.
• Submit Personal Statement addressing the following;
° Why do you want to study your chosen course?
° What are your plans and career aspirations?
° What are your interests, and how do they relate to your subject area?
° Why is NCH the right place for you to study?
• Your References
• You must meet the entry requirements of the New College Of The Humanities for the undergraduate or postgraduate program you want to apply for.
• Applicants are to submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 6.5
The recipients of the New College of the Humanities International Scholarships are selected based on their outstanding academic records. So, if you’re planning to apply for these scholarships which are partially funded, you must have an excellent academic record.