Kwi international fellowships program is one of the best of its kind. The University Alliance in partnership with KWI International is asking for research cohorts who have obtained a Ph.D. and up to six years of postdoctoral experience for the KWI International Fellowships Program. The fellowships can be provided to applicants in all specializations represented in the contemporary KWI research schedule.
The KWI fellowship agenda addresses outstanding researchers from the humanities, social sciences, and cultural studies. The university offers recipients current infrastructure, technical support, and office space, and provides a library service, research management, and event as well as sponsorship in all communicative respects and administrative
Fellowships Sponsor(s): KWI International
Host Academy: University Alliance Ruhr, Germany
Fellowships Value: It is Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Ph.D.
Ethnicity: International or Domestic Students
KWI International Fellowships Program | INFORMATION
The KWI International Fellowship program addresses international researchers. Researchers of German ethnicity are qualified to register if presently hired (employed)at an international university. The recipient will be awarded a fellowship agreement (contract) which is not a full-employment contract and which comes with a monthly allowance of 4.000 € (pre-tax) that is suggested to cover the rent, occupancy expenses, and insurance. Travel expenditures for an appearance at KWI and divagation after the fellowship program can be somewhat compensated.
The Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities (KWI) in Essen is an interdisciplinary research university for societies and social sciences in the tradition of universities for advanced study. Situated in the Ruhr Area, KWI provides room for autonomous and inventive research in societies and different opportunities to entertain and include the populace. Presently, research at KWI concentrates on the following areas: cultural science studies, literary and cultural sociology, public humanities, and science communication.
To be qualified for KWI International Fellowships Program, recipients are wished to complete the following requirements:
- Recipients must be international or domestic students
- The fellowship should be devoted to research correlated to the programmatic agenda of KWI. Different project configurations are feasible: You might dedicate your time in Essen to completing a book or a particular issue, completing a research proposal, or organizing a research group. They again welcome agendas to establish or corroborate partnerships with the universities of the Ruhr Alliance.
- The recipients are to be present for at least four days a week. The recipients will be expected to take part in entry and exit interviews.
- The recipients are mandated to actively participate in the Colloquium, lectures, reading groups, conferences, and different academic occasions at KWI. Moreover, the recipient is anticipated to contribute to the KWI Blog. Organizing a workshop by the recipient during their fellowship is encouraged.
- The recipients are requested to actively participate in academic occasions at KWI and will have the chance to create outstanding conversation configurations with distinguished researchers.
- Recipients are not requested to teach but are continuously welcome to encourage the teaching laboratory with contemporary (recent) notions or take part in lecture sequences and seminars at surrounding universities.
- Bulletins originating from the period of tenancy should mention KWI. Knowledge of German is not needed since the Fellowship Programme depends on a strong command of English.
How-to-Apply: Interested fellows for the KWI International Fellowships Program are kindly invited to apply in the form of one single PDF file (maximum of 20 MB) which has to be presented electronically to email@example.com [Because of IT safety restrictions(regulations), registration through the links to external platforms will not be accepted.
The application must be composed in English and have to include a CV, a list of bulletins, a Ph.D. certificate, and a proposal sketching your KWI project (up to utmost. 5.000 characters). applications that are incomplete or presented after the registration deadline will not be regarded.
The recipient will be determined by a committee convening members of the KWI governing board and the institute’s director. Further information about the application procedure can be found in the FAQs for further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline: is on February 18, 2023
Kwi international’s fellowship program is one of the best full-funded opportunities you need to give a trial. So, what are you still waiting for? Why not apply now and be one of the beneficiaries that will get sponsored? Do not just keep this information to yourself, share it with friends and family. And I wish you all the best as you apply.